Fundraise for SCM!
Are you member of SCM or part of a local group? Do you think SCM’s great? Then you’re just the person we’re looking for to help with fundraising! Fundraising is FUN, really important to the future of SCM, and a good chance to be really creative. You could organise anything from a bake sale to sponsored silence to speaking in your local church - and we’ll provide you with all the support and resources you need.
Here’s some quick things you can do right now:
- Offer to talk in your local Church about SCM, or invite an SCM staff member to speak.
- Do you know someone who might be interested in supporting SCM? Hand them a friends form and tell them how great SCM is – contact us if you’d like us to send you some.
- Get people to sponsor you and your friends to do something a bit crazy – silence, running, dying your hair – whatever you want! You can get a sponsorship form from the office.
- Organise an event – a music night, quiz, meal. If you need help, or any extra resources, then get in touch.
- Send a Facebook message to friends who might support SCM – and ask them to become an SCM friend or make a one-off donation online.