Work with us!
Church Action on Poverty - Let's End Poverty Facilitator
- Part time, 24.5 hours per week, 12 month contract
- £27,334-31,364 pro rata plus 10% pension contribution
- Option to work from home or from the Church Action on Poverty Offices in Salford
Church Action on Poverty is a founding member of Let’s End Poverty, a diverse, growing group of people who have experienced or witnessed poverty, with a vision for a UK free from poverty. We know what it’s like to live in poverty. We understand what causes it. We can help to solve it. But we can’t do it on our own. We need our political leaders to take urgent, coordinated action to break poverty’s grip.
The Let’s End Poverty Facilitator will help facilitate Church Action on Poverty’s engagement with Let’s End Poverty during 2024, across all areas of our work, including lived experience leadership, communications, local movement building, church engagement and central events and assemblies. It is anticipated that the role will be varied and flexible, with opportunities to contribute across a range of programmes and activities during the year.
- Closing date: Wednesday 13th December at 10am
- Interviews: Monday 18th December, online or in person at the Salford office
For more information and details of how to apply, please visit the Church Action on Poverty website.