This year we are meeting at the Pioneer Centre in the Midlands to explore the theme of identity. Who has God called us to be? How can we live out our faith in an authentic way?
We are very pleased to announce that Revd Kate Harford and John Bell will be our headline speakers for the event. There will also be time for prayer and worship, space for discussion and delicious food! The full programme, plus loads more info about workshops and speakers are available here.
On Saturday evening we'll be celebrating the past year with the annual SCM Awards. Voting is open - who will be our member of the year?!
As part of the event we'll also be holding our Annual General Meeting which is your chance to hear about what has been happening behind the scenes over the past year. As part of the AGM SCM members will have the opportunity to elect new representatives to General Council, SCM's decision making body.
Venue and booking info:
- The venue has beds in shared dorms. Please let us know who you are happy to share a room with, or if you require a single room.
- We want to make SCM events accessible for all, which is why there are three ticket price options. Please select an option that is affordable for you. You can also book now and pay later by selecting the 'send a cheque' option.
- Bursaries are available to help with travel and event costs. If you would like to apply for a bursary you can do so on the booking form.
- If you are travelling by public transport, both Kidderminster and Ludlow stations are a taxi ride from the venue. We will do what we can to connect you to others arriving at the same time to share taxis.
- This event is wheelchair accessible. If you have any other access needs we need to be aware of in order to make the event as comfortable and accessible as it can be, please let us know what they are, and how we can help, in the booking form.
*SCM Friends are invited to join the event on Sunday 8th March. You can find more information on that here*
|Full Price||£ 60.00|
|Discounted Rate 1||£ 40.00|
|Discounted Rate 2||£ 20.00|