Join a vibrant community of students who are passionate about exploring the Christian faith, promoting radical inclusivity and speaking out on issues of social justice.
SCM is student-led, so by becoming a member and joining our national community you have the chance to shape the movement.
SCM Membership includes:
- Access to the new SCM Student Online Community (SCM SOC), a safe, online space for members of SCM to continue building community and deepening faith together in the midst of the pandemic.
- Free copies of Movement magazine (published twice a year), and twice-yearly care packages delivered straight to your door.
- Access to local, regional, and national SCM events with great speakers, challenging workshops, and fellowship with other students.
- Membership of your local SCM group (if applicable), and connections with local link churches.
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- The chance to stand for General Council and become a trustee of the charity.
- Opportunities to attend festivals and events to represent SCM.
- Invitations to represent the British SCM at the World Student Christian Federation (WSCF) events throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Support from SCM to campaign for social justice at a local and national level.
- SCM's e-newsletter 'In the Loop', with details of upcoming events and opportunities for members in your inbox every month.
- Membership of the LGBTQIA+ Facebook group, upon request.
Sound tempting? Become a member today and be part of the longest-running Christian student organisation in the country!
SCM membership is open to any student studying at a UK institution of Higher Education, or who has graduated within the last three years. However, if you’re not eligible for membership, you can still get involved by becoming an SCM Friend.